Xcessive Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xcessive Gamers

Founded by AZKIKA, CG organization competing on PS3.

4 posters

Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!

kaneo
    kaneo
    Admin

Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!  Empty Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!

Post  kaneo Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 am

Well this is pretty much a copy and paste of my app to az.

Name: Kane
    PSN ID: kaneo_insaneo
    Residence: NSW, wollongong. Go to Uni.
    Which ladder(s)/Games: Currently competing on 6A for cod4 obj, mw2 snd, bops snd. Also competing on CG for PC cod4.
    Gaming Experience:

Cod4: 25days
    mw2: 10days
    bops: 5days
    cod4 pc: 200hrs

Ive been around since the roots of cod gaming, started off in HCsnd playing for dKb, then RaS*, found my way to core.
    Competed in a monster amount of clan wars, with a world of experience. Been in finals numerous times.
    With the switch to PC, it is a hell of a lot more competitive, and i have found that it has improved my cod4 map knowledge and game experience ten fold on ps3. I have a lot of strat knowledge as well.

Previous Teams: DoubleStar over 2 years, RaS* about 1 year.
    Availability: Most nights.
    Connection/Host: Good connection, cant host more than 10 though.

Achievements:

Call Of Duty 4
    6th Place - Season 2 6A
    2nd Place - SnD tourney Season 2 6A
    5th Place - Season 3 SND 6A

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
    2nd Place - Magicmod SnD tourney 6A
    2nd Place - x-mod mw2 tourney 6A
    5th Place - Magicmod SnD tourney S2 6A

Call of Duty : Black Ops
    Semi Finalists 4th? - SnD Season 1 CGo

mainly at 2:20 and 9:40 for cgo shoutcast if you dont wanna watch the whole thing.

Dimensionz_

Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!  Empty Re: Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!

Post  Dimensionz_ Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 am

Name: Lewis

PSN: Dimensionz_

Play Style: Defensive Assault (M16) i could sit a whole round staring at a bomb site and just kill the planter if needed lol and can hold ground pretty decent with my m16 i guess

Gaming History: PS1 and PS2 moved to AUS hit full time PC gaming playing WoW, CSS, CoD4, Aion. PC broke took up cod4 for a year on ps3 playing pub, jumped on black ops after skipping cod5 and cod 6 cause i hated them, got picked up in a pub game by a clan that i thought was good at the time...CGo rank 35 lol clan broke up and then i moved up the black ops ladder to where i am now.

Future Ideas: Stay with XsV till ever, never quit CG and play games till whenever like Azkika move to PC again at the end of the year, play for my school mates team MOMENTUS on cod4 CGa and CS GO when it comes out.

Hazz

Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!  Empty Re: Post abit about yourself and your gaming history!

Post  Hazz Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

AZkika's bitch nuff said.
    wadeage

Post  wadeage Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Name. Wade Baker (wadeage)
    age 18
    melbourne SE suburbs.
    playstyle. rushing ball lagger. but have settled down these days. into a more medium push/rush type.
    History: started on rainbowsix vegas two and cod4 in 07. was picked up in my 1st clan T2T$ early on, then joined ACE, the most dominating cod4 team in aus/nz cod4 history. was in ACE until abit into mw2 and then ACE collapsed. floated around since then in RaS* and yeh. lookin to stay with xsv and help azkika23q out for as long as you boys want me. not sure what mw3 holds for wadeage hopefully xsv t1. ive always been 100 times better at modern warfares then gayarch games and yeh thats me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:06 pm